Rock great Eric Clapton: COVID vaccine was ‘disastrous’ for me … ‘I feared I would never play again’

 

Rock great Eric Clapton: COVID vaccine was ‘disastrous’ for me … ‘I feared I would never play again’

' ... my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless ... '
Tue May 25, 2021 - 4:27 pm EST
Featured Image
Rio de Janeiro-Brazil December 20, 2012- Eric Clapton in concert in Rio de Janeiro, at HSBC ArenaA.RICARDO / Shutterstock.com

LifeSiteNews has produced an extensive COVID-19 vaccines resources page. View it here. 

May 25, 2021 (LifeSiteNews) – Rock and blues legend Eric Clapton, ranked consistently as one of the best guitarists of all time, said that receiving a COVID vaccine was so “disastrous” for him that he thought he’d never play guitar again.

“In February this year, before I learned about the nature of the vaccines, (and being 76 with emphysema) I was in the avant garde,” Clapton wrote in a letter to Italian architect Robin Monotti, who shared the letter on his Telegram on May 12 after receiving the guitarist’s permission to do so. Rolling Stone confirmed the authenticity of the letter on May 16.

JVM Show

“I took the first jab of AZ and straight away had severe reactions which lasted 10 days, I recovered eventually and was told it would be 12 weeks before the second one,” continues Clapton.

“About six weeks later, I was offered and took the second AZ shot, but with a little more knowledge of the dangers. Needless to say, the reactions were disastrous, my hands and feet were either frozen, numb or burning, and pretty much useless for two weeks, I feared I would never play again, (I suffer with peripheral neuropathy and should never have gone near the needle.) But the propaganda said the vaccine was safe for everyone,” he added.

The AstraZeneca vaccine that the guitarist received has been linked to blood clots and death and is banned in a number of countries, including Denmark, Norway, Iceland, Austria, Italy, Bulgaria, Romania, Estonia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, and Latvia.

Clapton’s comments came in the wake of a growing number of negative side effects and deaths around the globe after COVID vaccinations. Latest figures from the U.S. government’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) show as of May 14 a total of 227,805 adverse events of which 3,868 were life-threatening, 2,719 resulted in a permanent disability, 12,589 required hospitalization, and 4,201 resulted in death.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

CDC TO HOLD “EMERGENCY MEETING” AFTER “HIGHER-THAN-EXPECTED” REPORTS OF HEART INFLAMMATION FOLLOWING MRNA INJECTIONS

Fully vaccinated Americans are SPREADING covid’s delta variant, health expert warns

Ex-Pfizer scientist Mike Yeadon claims he can prove COVID vaccine batches are materially different and pose unique risks to recipients